Dawn Song is a Chinese American academic and is a professor at the University of California, Berkeley, in the Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Department.
Song ties in years of her own research and practice as a professor to building Oasis Network, the first scalable, privacy-enabled blockchain technology allows scalable, private DeFi, data tokenization, and a responsible data economy.
In this interview, Song spoke her mind to the host, Alex Fazel, about the ongoing generational shift to crypto, the intersection between AI and security, and concerns with smart contracts in DeFi, among other topics.
In this interview they discuss about:
- Wealth App intro
- Download the SwissBorg Wealth App
- The generational shift to crypto
- The intersection between AI and security
- Concerns with Smart contracts in Defi
- The progress with scalability
- A new architecture at Oasis platform